“Experience Makes the Difference”
Gerry Fitzpatrick began his real estate career in 1978 after a successful stint in the auto repair industry. As a small businessman and entrepreneur Gerry found making the transition to real estate required the same customer service skills providing clients with honesty, integrity, outstanding service and close attention to detail.
As a lifelong Denverite, Gerry quickly became a multi-million dollar real estate producer and in 1985 purchased RE/MAX Southeast, Inc, one of the original RE/MAX franchises. With his passion for performance and professionalism plus his desire to create the #1 real estate mega office with the #1 Brand, RE/MAX, Gerry immediately began to invigorate RE/MAX Southeast. His efforts have been an outstanding success with his office earning the distinction of being awarded the #1 Highest Office Volume twenty out of the last twenty-three years within the Denver Board of Realtors, and the Denver Metro Association of Realtors.
Aside from being a realtor, broker/owner, husband, father, and grandfather, Gerry is proud to find time to give back to our community and the real estate industry.
• Full time real estate professional with over 38 years experience.
• Over 900 homes sold for past clients.
• Certified Distressed Property Expert.
• Garage Property Specialist – The Car Guy’s Realtor.
• Relocation Specialist.
• Extensive experience in marketing, sales and management of REO Foreclosure, Lender Owned and third party asset management of company directed properties.
• #1 Denver Board of Realtors Highest Office Volume – Twenty of the last the twenty-three years.
• Recipient of the RE/MAX Mountain States Distinguished Service Award.
• RE/MAX International Broker/Owner of the Year, 2001.
• Major sponsor of Colorado FireFighters “Hot Times Kool Cars” car show that raises funds for the Children’s Hospital Burn Center.
• Denver Roadsters, 2011 & 2013 Member of the Year.
• Metrolist Member of the Board of Directors, Four Terms and Current.
• Metrolist Chairman and Vice Chairman, On Line Advisory Committee, Four Terms.
• Metrolist Rules and Regs Committee.
• Director of the Denver Board of Realtors, Two Terms.
Thirty-eight years ago I made the decision to make helping clients buy and sell real estate my lifelong career. Since then have seen just about everything there is to be seen in the real estate industry, increased legalities, boom and bust markets, high interest rates and emerging technology.
But some things never change…my goal for each and every client has been to provide candid and clear expectations on both sides, fulfill my commitments in a timely manner, and provide the best professional real estate advice possible. Keeping my clients informed about real estate trends and industry changes is one of my top priorities.
Please know I have a passion for what I do and approach every day with the focus and outlook as if I was beginning anew and everything is on the line. But please, find out for yourself.
Give me a call, 303.506.7641
5280 Magazine 2010, 2013, 2014 & 2015 Five Star Real Estate Agent – Gerry Fitzpatrick RE/MAX